11/04/2008

BLACK OBAMA WINS THE AMERICAN PRESIDENCY. U.S. Presidential Notes By Uncle Monty.

BLACK OBAMA WINS
THE AMERICAN PRESIDENCY.
U.S. Presidential Notes By Uncle Monty.
***
It’s come to pass, Barack Hussien Obama
has become the new and next 44th President
of the United States, on November 4th, 2oo8.
***
Historic election stirs homeless to vote
By Reuter’s Steve Gorman
Tue Nov 4, 2008 9:18pm EST
http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSTRE4A41HR20081105
***
PS. I also lost my 10 quid bet that John McCain
would win ... But that's life in these rather unusal
times, isn't? Now for the real fireworks in America
as England also marks Bonfire Night at now this
new day in Britain of Nov. 5th, 2oo8. I've loved
writing here about the now historic 2008
American Election and having thus stayed
up much of all night to do so. Great ...
***
My good wishes to both President Obama
and his political rival John Sidney McCain
III. Only in America could we witness
such an extraordinary event like today.
***
Now taken somewhat aback, Uncle Monty.
+The End of the U.S. Presidential Election, 2oo8.
***
Hi Monty,
I hope that you are well, and thanks for your blog
comments on the USA election. Personally I'm
delighted with the result, not only because I think
Obama is a good candidate, but also because I fear
that McCain is too old for the job. I don't want to be
ageist as we are all getting on in life, but if he were
to pass away during his 5 year term, that would
leave the most powerful nation on earth with Sara
Palin as its leader, and that is frankly unthinkable.
Look forward to seeing you in two weeks,
Best wishes, Bev Brittan.
11.05.08.
***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good effort of your's was to present the US election from your personal view of the world /// I clap my hands to you /// With Mr. Obama many will forget that millions of other Americans did NOT VOTE FOR HIM like myself /// What he will bring to the country we don't know /// Not yet. /// I blame Mr. Bush for pushing the country to vote against Mr. McCain /// Had Mr. Bush been a fit president I am sure Mr. Obama would not have been elected over Mr. McCain /// Another thing was the liberals who control most of the media /// They were quickly sucked in by their "daring" Mr. Obama /// His election will bring more social and racial divisions than you can guess at this time /// Sorry you lost your $10.00bet /// Best Uncle Monty to you ///