3/21/2009

FREMMED ISLAM NÅ PLANTET I LUTHERAN NORGE. Av Onkel Monty.

FREMMED ISLAM NÅ PLANTET
I LUTHERAN NORGE.
Av Onkel Monty
ALIEN ISLAM NOW PLANTED
IN LUTHERAN NORWAY.
By Uncle Monty.
Oslo Photos By Alex Albion.
...
While at Oslo to attend the superb International Church
Music Festival with Contessa Maria, I also took some
time out to visit the three major city Muslim mosques
to find out more about the planting of alien Islam
inside Lutheran Norway.
...
When I first saw the first mosque at Oslo – shown above
at my caption photo - I was shocked that it even existed
let alone the huge size of the structure and the elaborate
Islamic design of the mosque itself that was just yards
away, ironically, from the Oslo main penitentiary!!
...
Uncle Monty at Norway's Oslo.
...
I thought it would be best to have my readers
like you familiarize themselves first with some
overview and background information about the
rise of Islam inside Norway, before I myself then
present my full story to you of what I discovered
about the thriving growth and the rise of alien Islam
at Oslo, which would seem to be the most unlikely
place to see Islam let alone its new rootedness there.
In order to fundamentally understand some of
the reasons why Islam has occurred at such an un-
expected terrain like Lutheran and Nordic Norway,
I've listed four weblinks to help you to perhaps under-
stand abit better some of the factors that has led to
Islam finding another "New Paradise" among
the "unclean and evil" Christians of Norway.
.
Islamic Wall Inscription on Oslo Muslim school.
Here then are the four weblinks about Islam:
...
My Blog, Islam and Europe
Jamaat-e Ahl-e Sunnat Mosque
...
In the next few days, I'll upload my full Oslo
story on alien Islam, along with a number of other
photos that I took of the interior of the Sunnat Mosque
without them being aware that I was there to photo-
graphically record what I saw to present here later
on my world blog. Those photos will help illustrate
my Norway story.
...
As for the Norwegian title translations, I wish
to thank my kind friend attorney Carine Smith -
Aibel’s General Counsel - who is Norwegian and
is married to a successful British gentleman.
Thank you kindly, Carine!!!
...
All Aboard MS INNVIK. By Uncle Monty.
...
Above is the merchant ship INNVIK that I stayed on
after Maria went on via Moscow to her final destination
back to NY NY. I’ll write a short piece later, too, about
MS INNVIK, since it was the first merchant vessel that I
have ever stayed on and slept soundly on it as a paying
guest while at Oslo. MS INNVIK is anchored just yards
away from across the fabulous multi-million dollar New
Oslo Opera House. After our last lunch at the Nobel
Peace Prize Center, Maria then caught her plane and
I then went onto MS INNVIK, which she had gener-
ously paid for me to stay. Thank you, my dear!!
...
Here’s another of my favourite people – Anne Fergusson,
UK Director, PriceWaterhouseCoopers. Don’t get Anne’s
surname confused with my other ever durable friends like
Jill Ferguson, Molly Furgersun and Miriam Fergasonn. So
that's four various spellings of the same sounding name ...
...
I'll be back later with my complete story
called "FREMMED ISLAM NÅ PLANTET
I LUTHERAN NORGE" within the next
few days. In the meantime, please read
those weblinks before reading my full
Oslo story on alien Islam there.
...
Truly, Onkel Monty.
+First Day of Spring, 2oo9.
+

No comments: