3/05/2009

31st Edition. By Arlene Lois Johnson.

31st Edition.
By Arlene Lois Johnson.
Edited By Uncle Monty.
Caption Graphic
By Alex Albion.
...
Every other time I have sent you a message in
which I have had the edition number on the subject
line, it has been to notify you that my edition was
ready for you to read. But this time it is my un-
fortunate task to advise you that the editions
won't be on my website any longer at least
until something changes.
...
In numerous attempts to secure a new website
developer, I have been unsuccessful. They will be
posted on a listserv on which only I as moderator,
will be able to post, because I don't want you to
have to endure junk mail from it, only "Journal of
History" articles that are of value to you which
will come to you, assuming you subscribe to
this listserv, in March and September only.
...
In this way, I hope you agree to join it, because
I am aware that people don't like to join a listserv
because they receive too many emails now. So,
you have my guaranty that my editions will be
the only thing that is there, and only twice per
year, not every week or every day.
That's the purpose of my blog.
...
I have just set the listserv up. It Is:
And the way that you would join it is with
Please be sure to confirm the email that
Yahoogroups sends you. This is the ONLY
way you will get to read my e-zine,
so I hope you join.
...
Of course, my preference is to have my editions
on my website, but I don't know html, so can't
do that work myself. I am keenly aware that the
government wants to remove blogs, so I decided
not to go that route, and I have had listservs in the
past that have been removed even though they
were active. YahooGroups.com did it to me
and so did Topica.
...
So I hope that someone cares more for the information
than money who knows html to do this work because
I will pay to the best of my ability on a monthly basis,
because if there is someone who you know or you,
yourself, then we will be able to move this edition
and place ones in the future onto my site, because
who knows how long this listserv would be able to
remain available to you and others who learn
of my work in the future.
...
I will keep every article in a secure place, though,
so that if the listserv disappears, future readers will
be able to contact me to receive them. Most of the
articles will be by attachment. The only ones which
won't be are those that have photos or other kinds
of graphics that can't be cut and pasted into a simple
text document. I do have a Mac, so no viruses will
be transmitted to infect your computer.
...
The 31st Edition will be available next Sunday,
March 8, 2009, so if you subscribe this week,
you will be able to see the articles in your Inbox
instead of having to go to the archived section.
Feel free to forward any or all articles to
your friends. That's the beauty of a listserv.
...
The (only) problem with a listserv is that anyone
who does not know of my work, yet stumbles onto
references to my website won't know where to find
the editions after number30. Plus, Google won't be
able to index them if they do now. That's a pity.
...
So I hope that we can secure a new website developer
so that we can continue to add to the 30 editions
that are there now.
...
If you would rather not receive emails from me,
I will remove you from my web address book,
though we will miss you.
...
Peace, Arlene Johnson Publisher/Author*
To access the 30 editions, click on the icon
that says “Magazine.” Or to access my e-zine,
also click on the icon that says “Magazine."
LA VERDAD SOBRE LA DEMOCRACIA.
...
From Arlene's Own Photo Album:
.
*I first met Arlene at Father Alexander's
fine homeless meals when she was herself
homeless at London. She's an American
and a Lutheran.
...
Soon To Come: Police Minister Vernon Coaker's
"Own Croak on U.K. Police." He boss is New Labour's
Gordon Brown, who was named Tuesday "The World
Statesman of the Year." What absolute rubbish? And
what a sick joke, too? I first met and photographed
Vernon himself last year when he was then Home
Office Minister under Brown.
...
Then there is Catherine Bremer's revealing
report on Mexico's pretty girlz and of those who
become "Narco Wives" to some of the cartel's
major drug lords that I'll post shortly for all my
blog readers to read and perhaps to then ponder
about such like I!! Young beauty queens are
oftentimes coaxed and enticed, or even snatched
off the streets in broad daylight, by such filthy
rich drug guyz to satisfy their ever-urgent sex
needz and big sperm drive. Some of those narco
wives not only get slammed in the slammer, but
they also land-up sure dead and are then laid
out in their comfy cold coffins by their own
husband's rival drug gangz. They're not so
pretty after all are those once poor and
now once pretty girlz!! They become
quickly dead to the world, too.
Your's, Uncle Monty.
Felix, Apostle to the East Angles, 2oo9.
...

No comments: