1/01/2009

My 2009 New Year's Greetings From The Isle of Sheppey. By Uncle Monty.


My 2OO9 NEW YEAR'S GREETINGS
TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS, AT HOME AND
ABROAD, FROM THE ISLE OF SHEPPEY.
Happily, Uncle Monty.
New Year's Day, 2oo9.
~~~
My first story of the New Year will
appear on January 5th, 2oo9, entitled:
"At Where Nelson's Dead Body First
Arrived Back Home." --Thus, I begin
my new story with the simple and
opening words of mine so set below ...
~
"I stand silently at where the heroic,
fatally-wounded, lifeless, and British
Navy-decorated corpse of
Vice-Admiral
Lord Horatio Nelson (1758 – 1805), first
arrived back home to Rule Britannia
after his patriotic and resounding
victory at the Battle of Trafalgar."
~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy and prosperous New Year to you, Monty. Keep on writing and photographing like you do for many years to come. Love Janice xxx. Vermont. USA.