4/27/2009

Beyond Letterfack. By Uncle Monty.

Beyond Letterfrack.
By Uncle Monty.
Photos By Alex Albion.
[Click on Each Image To Enlarge]
Part 2 of 2.
~~~
Necrophilia and satanic rites, among some of the Irish
Christian Brothers, may help to explain the unexplainable
and bizzare deaths of some of the now revised and upward
death figures from 77 to 99 underage boys who strangely
met their early earthly end under the vice of their
imposed shackled lives at the truly evil Letterfrack
Industrial School for Boys that is located some 110
kilometers north-west of Galway, Ireland.
~~~
The discovery of the corpse of a even a four year-
old boy at an unmarked burial spot at the school gate
also raises serious suspicions of possible necrophilia
and satanic rituals at the now closed Roman Catholic
reform school durng its more than 85 years exist-
ence under the sole control of the Irish Christian
Brother of the Emerald Isle.
~~~
No wonder I thought for a moment that the Letterfrack
Industrial School graveyard had the stench and feeling
of a small Irish necropolis. Neophytes to the Order of the
Christian Brothers may have been primarily attracted to
Letterfrack to practise such proclivities and aside from
their warped homosexual sadism and masochism toward
hapless boys in their sickening care at Letterfrack:
The Irish Gulag.
~~~
And what in heaven's name is any four year old child doing
in an Irish reform school, pray may I ask? Let alone being
possibly murdered at such a ‘Christian’ institition without
even a death certificate being recorded in the child’s now
anonymous life and nameless name under the dirty hands
of such unclean and irreligious Catholic Brothers of Ireland.
~~~
Dead and murdered Letterfrack boy inmates are ideal
non-witnesses against ever opening their honest mouth in
public and/or in court against the sick, perverted, and ly-
ing Irish Christian Brothers, know aren’t they? You bet!!.
~~~
Beyond Letterfrack: An Irish Wedding at Galway.
~~~
As for James, age 74, the retired Irish civil servant, who I
first met at the graveyard, he expressed no sorrow whatsoever
about the death of the boys and even hinted that the allegations
of abuse against the Christian Brothers was probably fabricated
against them by those seeking monetary compensation either
from the Church and/or Irish government. His only concern
was that the dead lads had been given the proper Christian
burial rites and a proper Catholic internment. I asked James
directly, who refused to tell me his surname, if he was a retired
Catholic priest? He said he was not and that’s when he told me
he was a retired civil servant based at Dublin and now fully
retired at Galway. When I asked him why he was visiting
the Letterfrack Industrial School graveyard, he pointedly ig-
nored my question. Although I had photographed him as he
was wondering about the almost demonic cemetery, I asked
him later if I could get an upfront photoshot of him. He said
no. I saw James abit later when I had delicious roast Irish
ducking for my hungry lunch at Letterfrack’s Bard’s Den as
he sat outside across the street sipping refreshments at
sunny Molly’s. He then pretended not to see me!!
~~~
Beyond Letterfack: Oh Connemara!!

As for Shaun, the Letterfrack-born house painter, he couldn’t have been more friendly and openly helpful toward me than he was. When he told me about the All-Boy graveyard at Letterfrack, I almost fell thru the floor since I had never expected to hear about such let alone even gave a thought that such a terrible graveyard even existed. He told me how to find it and I found it exactly as Shaun had described it to me. He also felt that the Irish Christian Brothers should be barred or disband by The Vatican from doing any future Catholic ministry among children of any kind. A healthy and married Cathloic man in his early 50’s, Shaun was surprised about my interest in the Letterfrack Industrial School for Boys. I told him of how I had first learned of Letterfrack years ago in America from a guy who had survived the tyranny of Letterfrack when he was only a mere boy of 13 or 14 in 1968-69, I think the guy said. Ever since, I had hoped that one day I could go to Letterfrack and learn alot more about the horror and outrage committed by such men of the “Catholic cloth.” Finally, I was able to do so by going to Ireland during Easter Week to lay my Anglican eyes on Letterfrack for the first time. It was then a kind of personal carthesis for me. Please, don't ask me why!

Beyond Letterfrack: Father O'Hannan at Cork.
~~~

As I stood nonplus at the inmate cemetery, I thought alot about that young Irish man I had first met years ago at the Boston prison reform conference and wondered how he was and at where he maybe today. I hope he has prospered and done well in America after what happened to him in his own beloved country of the Emerald Isle. Even better, if he should by chance come across this simple blog story of mine that he will remember back to Boston and decide to write to me so that I know at least he is still well and alive to tell the true inside story of the diabolical, infamous, and lecherous Letterfrack Industrial School.

Beyond Letterfrack: Galway Fortune Teller.
~~~
Today, one would not guess from the nicely-painted exterior and well-restored school buildings that for more than eight long decades it was where some 100 - minus one - young lads had their lives taken away from them by their own “Christian” and Irish Brothers. It's appalling to even think that such could have happened. The danger is it could continue to happen else where in Ireland, even at this very day, despite all the public awareness and vigilance of such wretched religious brothers.

Beyond Letterfrack: Galway's Pump Lane.
~~~

The Galway Independent -carried a news story by Marie Madden on the very day I first arrived at Galway about The Haynes Report and the “horrific abuse” and sexual molestation by another Catholic religious order called the Brothers of Charity against 21 pupils at The Holy Family School and Kilcornan Residential Center at Galway between 1965 to 1998. It was the first time I had actually heard of the Brothers of Charity, unlike the Irish Christian Brothers that I had first heard about perhaps more than 35 years ago in America.

So after an 8 year delay, The Haynes Report was finally released the day before I got to Galway and the problem of out and out abuse by the same Brothers of Charity “could still happen today,” noted the news headline on page 4 of the Galway daily. When I purchased and read The Irish Catholic weekly later in the day, it, too, carried the same story of The Haynes Report. But it, however, devoted a meagre 110 words to the report did TIC, while Marie Madden of the Galway Independent -wrote over 450 words in her news piece. I thought such news reporting, or lack of it, was quite telling of how the secular and church media presented the same story on The Haynes Report and the never-ending problem of morally-renegade priests and brothers who will NOT keep their filthy and abusive hands off innocent children placed in their religious and residential care. It matters absolutely nothing to me whatever the religion or denomination or creed or nationaliy maybe of such sex fiends and perpetrators against such hapless children. I will roundly and equally condemn them be they Protestant or Anglican like me or Catholic or Muslim or Jewish or anything in between. One's religion and faith cannot excuse such gross physical and sexual violations against, for example, those captive reform school lads at Letterfrack. Nor does it particularly matter if such carers are religious or lay or governmental. Although, we should expect religious carers to be especially mindful of their sacred role and high position when caring for their young people. What frequently happened at the Letterfrack Industrial School, it seems to me, was also tanamount to the daily "Soul Murder" of such youngsters by the Irish Christian Brothers and aside from the actual physical murder of boys committed by them at the school from 1887 to 1974.
~~~

Beyond Letterfrack: Cork's WWII War Memorial.
~~~
So is it, therefore, possible that necrophilia and satanic rites
was present and practised at sometime by some of the Irish
Christian Brothers at the Letterfrack Industrial School for
Boys? The answer to that dreadful question is that almost
anything was possible in such a bizarre, tyrannical, and
isolated environment that was Letterfrack for years upon
years. Such allowed almost any kind of whim and perversion
from homosexual gratification, penal-like floggings, and ar-
bitrary punishments and even possibly satanic rituals by
the Christian Brothers on their child victims. It doesn't
take much to go from the sublime to the ridiculous in
such an environment of engendered extremes.
~~~
So "yes" it is possible that some of the boys became
sacrificial objects to fulfill whatever the demonic and
satanic needs may have been of certain religious
brothers at Letterfrack. A four year male is a perfect
victim to meet such an hideous and satanic excercise
of devil worshipping and witchcraft, I believe. That's
why, I suspect, that the four year old buried child
found in an unmarked burial spot at the Letterfrack
reform school gate may have died by satanic rites
or by demonic witchcraft ... I base this entirely on
my gut feelings that such could have happened.
~~~
Sacerdotally, it should also be remembered
that the Catholic ordained - including the
Christian Brothers - are imbued with sacrificial
functions and supernatural powers that claim
excessive authority for the priesthood. Under
certain circumstances as perverse as Letterfrack,
it is quite possible, in my candid opinion, that some
of those dead lads may have indeed become sac-
rificial objects that resulted in their macabre and
strange deaths between the age of four to sixteen
years old at the vicious and perverted hands
of the Irish Christian Brothers. The darkest
side of the priesthood is oftentimes more
sacrilegious and demonic than sacred and
holy. Thus, I rest my case!!
~~~
And, I also now conclude my full story here of
"Beyond Letterfack" that is part two of my two
part series on the horror of what was going on in
Catholic Ireland for donkey's years with nobody
willing to open their mouth or take immediate steps
to stop such institutional abuse and sex crimes
against their own poor and vunerable children
of the lovely Emerald Isle.
~~~
Beyond Letterfrack:
A Black Irishman at Cork.
~~~
Brutally honest, Uncle Monty.
+Peter Chanel, Anglican Martyr, 2oo9.
.
:: UPDATE ::
By chance, I finally got to personally meet and photograph
London's Mayor Boris Johnson, the Old Etonian that he is,
in person at England's Covent Garden on Monday morning.
He arrived on his own bike and left exactly the same way!
Boris came to launch the £1 Million Campaign entitled
"London West End." I'll tell you more about that once I
have gotten my Obama story online; my story of my
impressive visit to the Lords and Commons, and
also one about ANZAC DAY. There's never a
dull moment, day by day, for me ...
Your's, Uncle Monty. +St. William, 2oo9.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very Sad.
To suggest that because the man is not a Catholic his thoughts are not valid misses the point!
These crimes are real!
It doesnt really matter wether these crimes were comitted in Satanic ritual or just Lust.
The crimes were comitted!
The perverts who comitted these crimes Did works for the Devil wether intentionally or just to satisfy their perversion.
The Crime is compounded because almost for sure, no one will ever be brought to justice for this.
Society closes in and Buries the crime just as the victims were buried before.
No justice, even now, no justice.
M.C

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!