7/26/2008

What Arlene Wants. By Arlene Johnson.

What Arlene Wants
By Arlene Johnson
ooo
Edited and Notes
By Uncle Monty
ooo
Many of you will recall that I sent an Email to you in which I
suggested either 2 or three names for a bookshop, and quite a
few of you wrote back to either agree with one of those names
or suggest another that you felt would be better. That bookshop
must be placed on hold for now because the (British) Home
Office won't provide the work permit that I must have in order
to be able to enter England. But there is another way that I
will be able to enter England that is right on the British
(Home Office) Web site, as a (religious) missionary.
ooo
I'm sure that if you were with me last year, that you recall that I
published an article that was documented exclusively with verses
from the Bible. If you were not with me at that time, check
ooo
The knowledge that I gained in order to be able to have perform-
ed the research to write this article was as the result of Christian
Identity. It is an organization that is based in Chicago, and will
be the organization that will enable me to enter England ...
provided that we are able to accumulate the equivalent of
$US1,500- (£750.00-).
ooo
I know that I have asked people in the past to help
me, but this is different. I do not need help to keep
my Web site up and running, and my Web site developer
understands when I cannot pay him. But the knowledge that
I will be able to impart once I am able to enter England will
save lives, and when the British people's lives are saved, so
will be your lives too, because the word will spread all over
because it is so powerful.
ooo
Please consider donating $1 or more if you are able to afford more
than $1. I have PayPal on the main page of my Web site, which is
at http://www.truedemocracy.net/ or if you are near a Bank of
America branch, contact me, because if you are able to deposit
money into a BofA branch, then nothing will be deducted
from it for a fee.
ooo
If you can't afford even $1, please don't write to tell me why.
I know the stories that people have given me in the past, and
it just upsets me. So just delete this Email if that is the case.
ooo
Once I am able to enter England, eventually I would like to
establish a bookshop, because there are books which are vitally
needed by people not only in England but around the world. But
as an American, I will not be able to enter in that capacity bec-
ause the Home Office in London will never issue a work permit
to me because there are many British subjects who could do
that job just as well.
ooo
Lastly, I departed the USA for Sweden as a tourist even though
I have family here. They are not close enough to me (cousins of my
mother's) to enable me to live here legally past three months, so for
that reason alone I will need to depart Sweden as tourists are only
allowed to remain for 3 months legally. So this is another reason to do
whatever you can so that I will not be here illegally as I don't think you
want that for me after what all I have given you at no cost to you.
ooo
Peace, love, and hugs,
Arlene Johnson, Publisher/Author
At St. Pat's: (L-R)
Father Alexander, Bishop
Bernard Longley and Uncle Monty
ooo
Notes on Arlene By Uncle Monty
ooo
I knew Arlene from Father Alexander’s Tuesday nights
homeless meals at St. Patrick’s at London’s Soho Square
in late 2oo5. The above caption photo of her I took of her
at one of the meals that she and I, along with perhaps 65
other homeless folkz, had gathered to have at the church.
I was drawn to her simply because she was an homeless
American in Europe, which I thought was quite unusual,
and because she was obviously an educated lady of the
more mature years. Arlene and I would chat while
Father Alexander and his wonderful volunteers helped
to prepare us those nice super hot evening meals.
000
My impression was that Arlene Johnson wasn’t a
particularly religious person, since she tended to
walk out after the meals once the good Father
offered us prayers and scriptural readings. So,
I was abit surprised she now intends to come to
England to offer herself as a (religious) missionary.
I assume, too, that with her Swedish background,
Arlene was perhaps a non-practising Lutheran at
California at where she once lived. She’s in Sweden
right now. I also assume she will now return Stateside
until she can come back to England under whatever
visa or work permit they may eventually grant her.
I have no doubt that Arlene is a good person and
worthy to be admitted to the UK under whatever
legal circumstances as a good American-Swede
that she is.
ooo
Should she open a bookshop in London, I shall be
one of her first customers once I find out where
she and her bookshop are located. In the meantime,
good luck Arlene in your ongoing visa and/or work
permit quest … Oh, if you can spare Arlene a buck
or two or a quid or two, then please send her what
you will. I plan to send her a little something for
sure just for old times sake at least ...
Your's Uncle Monty.
+Santa Ricardo, 2oo8.
ooo
“More Dogz of the Vendors,”
coming shortly by Uncle Monty.
Above: A vendor’s dog happily in a big
wheel barrow at the 5th World Homeless
Cup held at Copenhagen, Denmark, 2oo7.
ooo

No comments: