12/03/2007

"My Heart is in The UK," says Arlene Johnson ...

I knew Arlene, an homeless American from California, at Father
Sherbrooke's homeless suppers before she then headed off to
Ireland and later to Norway. Here is her latest e-mail to her
many fans, that also includes me, that arrived for me while
I am now preparing to bid "My Advent Farewell To Islam's
Persia" on this my last leg of my multi-city visits inside Iran.
But for now, read what Arlene has so informed to us ...

My dear British friends & Monty. Please see this article
which is at http://www.eutruth.org.uk The author doesn't
understand about democracy, but he's right on with what
he has here. Then, please forward this to everyone you
know there (in UK). We can't allow this to happen to any
of you. If you would like to not receive anything more from
me, just let me know. I will feel sad for you, but will remove
you from my Address Book. Please forgive me for placing
your Email address in the To field. I did it so those who are
interested would know how many people I know in the U.K.
Peace, Arlene Johnson. Publisher/Author
http://www.truedemocracy.net
To access my work, click on the
icon that says 'Magazine.'

No comments: