5/18/2010

He Is NOT One of Us! By Uncle Monty at Sheremetyevo.



He Is NOT One of Us!
By Uncle Monty at Sheremetyevo.
=-=
Sitting here at Moscow’s
transfer from St. Petersburg for my early morning
Russian Aeroflot flight back to London, I just simply
began to surf the net on my Dell laptop and catching
glimpses of a variety of online British newspaper
headlines. Then by chance, I hit the Daily Mail and
to my horror I then read the depressing story of The
Big Issue vendor James McConnell being sentenced to
nine months in prison for stealing expensive saxaphones
from one of his good and kind customers called Richard
Rawsthorn, a law partner and a willing soul only willing
and ready to help the vendor in question. His customer
was obviously a very good and decent humanbeing, too.
But the same cannot be said for the white trash and scum
like James McConnell. No, sir! And, I don't give a damn
if he's a druggie or not. That's no excuse - period.
=-=
My immediate reaction to reading Jaya Narain’s news
report about McConnell’s bad deed was to say to myself
– “He is NOT one of us” at The Big Issue! That is, he is
NOT one of us who are presently vendors and who
would never think of doing what McConnell did to
the professed and forgiving Christian gentleman
that is solicitor Richard Rawsthorn.
=-=
Solicitor Richard Rawsthorn.
=-=
As a vendor myself and on behalf of my fellow Big
Issue vendors I say without any hesitation – “SORRY,
SORRY RICHARD.” We are sorry that it would take
such a rotten person like James McConnell to not only
bring disgrace upon himself but also on his fellow ven-
dors who do truly appreciate and respect their good
customers and the support they give so freely to us
across the country. I do hope, Richard, that you under-
stand we “thank youso much for your help to vendors
like us from The Big Issue and despite whatever
despicable James McConnell did to you. He's
thus a thief and even worse a big betrayer!
=-=
I hope, too, that The Big Issue itself will contact you
and express their disgust with what McConnell has
done and to say they appreciate your kindness and
care toward Big Issue vendors. I doubt The Big Issue
has even thought of doing that, but it’s not too late to
do so. Just go ahead Big Issue and do it right now. I also
hope The Big Issue will now ban for life James McConnell
from ever becoming a badged vendor upon his release
from prison. Due to him, many of The Big Issue vendors
will suffer because of such negative national news coverage
by The Daily Mail. Such only further harms them on
the streets.
=-=
Here then is the story I am referring
to for you to now also read:
.
'Now that's gratitude! Big Issue seller robs
Christian who gave him cash and a job.'
By Jaya Narain.
are, of course, part and parcel and a product of today’s
Broken Britain. Frankly, I don't care what his problem is.
There is no excuse for betraying someone like Richard
Rawsthorn, who has helped and given of himself to a
fellow humanbeing. Yes, I know it sounds corny to
many thesedays in our society that has lost its way
and her people who are so often broken spiritually,
morally, ethically, and socially.
=-=
Yet, Richard’s humility and compassion, even after
what McConnell did to him, is an extraordinary act
of Christianity. Especially in light of my own rather
"unforgivingness" toward the immigrants who robbed
me and who, ironically, are set to be sentenced tomorrow
by His Honour Judge Aiden Marron, Q.C. at Blackfriars
Crown Court after the unanimous jury verdict that
found them guilty of their crimes committed against me.
Unlike good Richard Rawsthorn, I don’t have it in my heart
or mind to let such immigrant scum get off scot free. I hope
the honourable judge clobbers them, frankly. I’m obviously
an unworthy Christian and a poor Anglican compared
to the good and humane man called Richard Rawsthorn.
I admire his gift of forgiveness to James McConnell despite
the despicable misdeed he committed against the man who
truly wanted to give aid and comfort to at least one Big
Issue vendor on the street called James McConnell.
But please remember, he is NOT one of us!
And, hopefully never will be!
=-=
Forgiveness after cleaner plunders Christian’s house.
=-=
Google News Reports on the
Solicitor's Big Issue Encounter.
=-=
Greetings from Sheremetyevo, Uncle Monty.
+Ascensiontide, 2010.
.
...
Moscow's Post Soviet Bully-Boys.
By Uncle Monty.
Moscow Photos By Alex Albion.
...
They were everywhere! That is Moscow's
Post-Soviet Bully-Boys (see just a few of them
in the above photo of them) both before, dur-
ing, and after the 65th Anniversary of Russia's
Victory Day Parade at Red Square to commemorate
the Soviet Union's defeat against the Nazi invasion in
1945. At times, however, I wondered as I watched
the huge military and patriotic ceremony in
the red shadows of The Kremlin, who were the
real tyrants - Hilter or Stalin or Lenin. I think
it is safe to call the three of them pure tyrants.
With the Nazis some six million humanbeings
perished and with the Soviet Communists some
20 million Russian citizens were either butchered,
slaughtered, tortured, and/or shipped to Russia's
Siberian gulags under Stalin alone! Yet in the
world today, there are still some folks who
actually admire either one or more
of the three-mentioned tyrants!!
.
Once I hit homebase after my marvellous trip to
Russia with Contessa Maria - who flies back to
the States later today - I shall endeavour to write
my stories about Moscow and St. Petersburg
that I have now seen and experienced upclose
for the past 10 days inside Mother Russia. My
first story will be called: "Moscow's Post-Soviet
Bully-Boys." They just browbeat and bullied
the ordinary folkz trying to see something of
The Victory Day Parade. So lookout for my
stories quite soon and with lots of photos, too.
...
And finally, a very good riddance to you jackass!
England's WORST ever PM was
New Labourite and jackass Gordon Brown.
.
.
{Click on any image to Enlarge}
.

No comments: