12/16/2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! From Uncle Monty.




:: MERRY CHRISTMAS ::
From Uncle Monty
&
thebiggerissue.org
...
Tony Robinson, 63, pictured, is the British actor
and broadcaster of note. He remembers those
Christmases now past, I am sure. I encountered
him yesterday at his film location off London's
Drury Lane. Nice guy, I must say ... Although
one of my lady friends promptly described
him as an "irritating little man!"
...
But best of all from yesterday was Little
Arabella at age 2. She sparked Christmas joy
in me for one brief shining moment. When
she was gone, my sense of Christmas
faded all so rapidly, I must say ...
...
.
.
(Click on any image to Enlarge)
.

5 comments:

Café 24/7 said...

Wishing u the same old mate
Monty with all the best
Christmas Cheers for u from
us in Melbourne, Australia. Sissy.Manford.Beattie.Jon.
Noel.Cilla.Jade.Angie.Jolly.
Dutton.Worm.Knuckles.
Café 24/7.

Homeless World Cup Friends. said...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS. HELLO 2010.
Homeless World Cup says
"Happy Christmas. Hello
2010."
Rio 2010. Paris 2011.
From Homeless World Cup
Friends to Uncle Monty!

Charles Eban Hudson said...

Hi Monty ~ My cardless Christmas is here. What I save on regular holiday cards and stamps goes to my favorite homeless charity here in Concord, New Hampshire. Therefore, I send my Christmas Wishes to you by this cyber means. Have a good one ~ your NH friend ~ Charles Eban Hudson. PS ~ You're big blog is really astounding ~
I marvel ~

Shirley said...

I join with the above in sending my Happy Christmas & Good New Year
to you dearest uncle Monty. Shirley.

Claire said...

HAVE A GOOD XMAS & A GREAT NEW
YEAR UNCLE M. Always thinking
about you. I hope Christmas isn't
'BROKEN' at least for you.
LOL Claire.