6/12/2008

The Movie Sister. By Uncle Monty.

The Movie Sister.
By Uncle Monty.
+
The Movie Sister, as I call her, wasn’t hesitant when
some young teenage yob tried to rush in front of her
video camera as she was then recording the final street
scenes of The Procession of the Confraternity
of the Blessed Sacrament.
+
She grabbed him in an instant by the scruff of the neck
and pulled him back until she had completed the final
shots of those clergy and laity she was filming.
+
The yob looked perplexed and he sulked at her like
he wanted to kill her. She stood her ground and didn’t
wince nor blink an Anglican-Catholic eyelid. He then
scurried off from the scene like he was all hurt and
offended after the sister had completed her movie.
Poooooor thing, you punk.
+
Harrah … And again, I say hurrah, for the good movie
sister. If I’d have had my way, he’d have gotten caned
good with six-of-the-best across his smart rearend to
teach him a good needed lesson about good manners
and proper respect.
+
I shall shortly, by the way, be writing about the pressing
issue of re-instating corporal punishment in today’s appall-
ingly bad British state schools and acadamies at where daily
violence and undisciplined students rule and roost the day.
"Bring back the cane," is what I unapologetically say.
+
But for now, please read my full posted story entitled
"Anglican Priests Who Invoke Mary" that stems from my
uncommon encounter at the 2oo8 National Festival of
the Confraternity of the Blessed Sacrament.
+
, Uncle Monty.
+St. Pelegia, 2oo8.

No comments: