6/08/2008

Lost Surely At Lost TV. By Uncle Monty.

Lost Surely At Lost TV.
Story By Uncle Monty.
--
There was something totally unreal about game show host
Nick Knowles, aside from being a stupid idiot who couldn’t
get his cues or his lines right. And, so they had to re-take
the shots of him on a number of times until he finally got it
right at the BBC-TV recording studios at where I sat up-
front for almost four hours watching such an overpaid
nickumpoop in his delirious action on Who Dares Wins
for Lost TV. If anybody was “lost,” it was surely
Nick The Nickumpoop.
-
Nick Knowles with Uncle Monty at BBC-TV
-
He, Nick Knowles, should have been shown to the back
door of the studio and put out on the street to beg for a
real living for he was surely that bad and that stupid. Oh,
and don’t get me going about how he spoke with that
put-on voice of his that was so unreal and artificial
I thought at first he was a broken, talking voice box
or something like that … if there’s such a thing.
-
TV studio fan with Nick Knowles himself
-
My BBC-TV studio photos here show the game show
host at his best and not his worst. I will leave you now
with other photos I've taken, too, as shown below.
Truly, Uncle Monty.
Pax Christi, 2oo8.
-
My flash camera made him blink
-
Sofia Came My Way
-
At The Freeman's Hall
--
Thankz alot for the ride, Maria ... You’ll also see
my face is reflected centre on the shining grill.
--
My photoview of England's
Maritme City of Southampton.
--
From: "john lenhart" at johnlenhart@email2me.net
To:
thebiggerissue@k.st Subject: U write poison, don't u?
Date: Mon 06/09/08 10:18 AM
Uncle Monty, Can u ever write a story that does not attack the
person u write about? U have attacked Gordon Brown, Mr. Blair,
Ken Livingstone, Rev (Gene) Robinson, Adam Boulton, the govern-
ment and even the police. What is it that drives u to attack anybody
u don't like? U write a strong story. U don't mince your words. U go
right for the throat. U find fault in your victims like u did with your
latest one Nick Knowles. U savaged him. What for? Do u feel good
using your poison pen? Write something nice for a change, would
u Uncle Monty? Your blog is nevertheless great. U keep me
coming back for more just to read your latest attack stories.
From a soft critic, John Lenhart.
-
Uncle Monty replies: "i don't attack, i just present my stories
from a different prospective than most others. i don't use a
poison pen, i use the simple truth. i don't have victims, i have
only personalities, subjects, and events to write about. and
that's what i do without fear or favour. i welcome critics like
you for it makes me glad all over ... without critics i am a
failure in what i write, do and say. after all, i brand myself
first as a critical critic of all that i see around me from the ilk
of Anthony Blair to whoever or whatever comes my way.
Critics, like you and me, make life go around and around."
..

No comments: