2/20/2008

Justice Is Little More Than A Seven-Letter Word.

Like caged cattle the prisoners arrived by Serco
white prison vans to face judgement or release or
further remand at Highbury Corner Magistrates
Court on a dreary and depressing morning at
old foggy London Town. I myself had arrived
to be an ordered witness at the court in the
case of rabid robbery against me from some
weeks ago while then travelling on the No. 25
"ghettoized" bendy bus in which two robbers
now stand accused of robbing me and getting
caught red-handed by four plainclothes cops
who, by sheer chance, happened to be there
on the same bendy at the same time as the
accused robbers and me ...
***
Courtrooms are scattered around the world.
They control and sentence millions of people
each year for every conceivable offense or
crime that humankind is constantly held to
task not to commit. And whether they like it
or not, the law is there to exact its power
over the rest of us. There is, of course, no
such thing as "justice" for it is doesn't exist,
except by perception or myth or belief that
it exists. The poorer you are, the poorer the
"justice" is. The richer you are, the oppose of
it tends to exist in the minds of the rich. But
no matter what, "justice" is little more than
a seven-letter word - period.
***
Courts cost billions of dollars each year to
operate at every corner of the globe. We
have every kind of courts imaginable:
Civil Courts, Sharia Courts, Bankrupt Courts,
Traffic Courts, Youth or Teen Courts, Divorce
Courts, Night Courts, Arbitration Courts, Tribal
Courts, District Courts, Secret Courts, Appeals
Courts, Ecclesiastic or Consistory Courts, Military
Courts, Police Courts, Magistrate Courts, and
above all, Kangaroo Courts, just to name a few.
***
I must leave now to attend the court hearing and
to present my testimony under oath regarding
the robbery against me ...
***
Once I've finished my eye witness testimony, I'll
then add more about what occurred inside the
British courtroom at Highbury Corner.
Sincerely, Uncle Monty. +Daffadilly Day, 2oo8.
:: UPDATE ::
Got back to the court and
shortly afterwards the fire
alarms went off and hundreds
of people were evacuted and
ordered out on the street.
After an hour and half, we
were let back inside the court
building only to find out that
most of the cases had been ad-
jorned completely. It seems all
the prisoners in the court cells
were evacuted and shipped back
to the prisons from where they
came from first thing this morn-
ing and so witnesses like me were
of no use with the prisoners and
the accused having already left
the building for the day ...
So one whole day was wasted
for nothing as I left some
seven hours after waiting to
testify before the court. I
just knew the day was bloody
jinxed ...
***

No comments: