10/09/2007

More Religious Figures ...

As promised after some delays, I'm now posting more religious figures that I have photographed in three countries under my pen name of Alex Albion. I posted the first series of my clergy figures here on my blog on Sept. 21st, 2oo7. Just scroll down to view them if you wish! Here then are four more clergy figures to share with you:

At Fez, Morocco, is seen the old rabbi who I gladly photographed at the hidden Synagogue in the Medina of the Islamic city. I was the first Anglican to visit there, I was told by the rabbi!! And the first to be granted access to photograph inside the Synagogue itself ...


The Catholic Bishop of Lancaster.
The Most Rev'd Patrick O'Donahogue.

At The Evangelical Lutheran Cathedral of The Faroe Island,
the Head Pastor I photographed in his traditional clergy black
frock and white Elizabethian-style collar at Torshavn.

This is my all-time favourite priest who is called Father Alexander
Sherbrooke of St. Patrick's Church at Soho Square, London. This
man is so worthy of being called to the Episcopacy, in my opinion,
to serve as Bishop and Prince of the Church.
I'll also have more to say about Gordon Brown, who is the son of a Scottish Presbyterian minister, and his disgusting con game of the British electorate on messaging a snap election he'd engendered as likely to occur and for all to think he was actually going to call one. But what did he do? He said "NO" he would not call one! He feared losing his shirt and his PM office, so he dodged his own political bullet. Worse still, he "bottled it" goooooooooood, didn't he? You bet!!

No comments: