7/22/2007

With so much going on, thebiggerissue.org has been neglected for all too long. so now expect alot more in the coming months about
my activities, opinions, letters, and news items with my critical views to hopefully share with you and the rest of the world ...

:: Here what I'm upto in the next few weeks and months of 2oo7:
:: Aug 2-5th :: I attend the 5th World Homeless Cup at Copenhagen, Denmark.
:: Aug 6-12th :: I visit the Faroe Islands to relax for awhile.
:: Aug 16th :: Will be present at an audience with ex-US President William Jefferson Clinton.
:: Sept 11-18 :: Visit Iran's Tehran, Qom, Sardi, and elsewehere to
discover the abiding history of Islamic Persia.
:: Nov, 2oo8 :: Attend the 1st International Conference on Homelessness at Melbourne, Australia.

Cheers for now ... thebiggerissue.org
+The 7th Sunday after Trinity, 2oo7.
________________________________________


No comments: