8/11/2008

A Decade of What New Labour's Mindless Mass Immigration Has Done to the UK. By Uncle Monty.

A Decade of What New Labour's Mindless
Mass Immigration Has Done to the UK.
Story and Photos By Uncle Monty.
--
Dozens of dazzling dresses and rented dapper dark blue morning
coats were all part of the showy trappings of the estimated cost
of £18.000 for the immigrant wedding which was officiated
for the bride and groom by their local parish priest.
--
The setting was almost like something out of Zululand
rather than out of England as the scores of wedding guests
came flowing in their bright and indigenous African costumes.
Rain came down like buckets of water, too, and so a variety
of English brollies covered many of their 160 heads of
immigrant black.
--
Two gleaming white stretcher limos and a off-white 75
seat-fitted char-a-bang, were also parked very closely to the
Church front door. The three white drivers were waiting and
fidgeting inside their vehicles for the newly-weds, shown above
in my caption picture of them, to appear and depart soon after
the Service of Holy Matrimony had been properly performed
and completed under Roman Catholic rite.
--
Catholic priest instructing two of the
wedding participants on the ceremony.
--
Their hired wedding photographer and their videographer
were the professional faces to watch out for in order for me
to also be ready to record what was to be my first immigrant
wedding in the UK. Once they showed their white faces,
I knew then when to have my own cameras ready as I
stood outside in the pouring rain for well over an hour and
a half to be sure I could capture all the comings and goings
of the bride and groom. Along with all their wedding trap-
pings and their invited guests, who were mainly black,
of course, with a small smattering of about 7 or 8 white
New Labour-type guests.
+
The immigrant wedding I photographed indicated the clear
and mounting evidence, yet again, of a decade of what New
Labour’s mindless mass immigration has done to the UK.
The number of immigrants marrying in England in order to
legally stay in Britain now runs into the thousands upon
thousands each year. Immigrant marriages has become a
booming business for wedding photographers and stretcher
limo operators all over the country. The flood of such
weddings has also alarmed the Church in its fear of being
used and hoodwinked, which it has, by more and more
illegal immigrants who seek to marry and then stay
by having lawfully been married in the UK.
--
During the rain respite, some immigrant wedding guests
waiting for the newly-weds to come out of the church.
--
The biggest and most protracted immigration onslaught
in the history of All-England has now been committed by
New Labour over the past decade. Some argue that with-
in that time alone, New Labour has admitted more Third
World immigrants – over 1.4 million of them and still
counting - than all the combined numbers admitted at
any previous time over the past 100 years to the UK.
The number of immigrants is staggering and mind-
boggling to the point of no return to which New
Labour has deliberately inflicted upon the British
people to satisfy its own perverted political agenda
that has now negatively impacted and altered the
very face and the very fabric of my Old England.
--
Young preacher (centre) of All-Nations Christian Centre
at immigrant-dominated London’s Elephant and Castle.
--
What New Labour has also done is to turn England into
what can best be described as the “New Zululand.”
The national convulsion and retaliation has yet to come
for what Britain's New Labour has done by their insane
years of uncontrollable mass and criminal immigration. But
in the end they will pay heavily by facing punishing years
and years of forced political wilderness. They can then only
blame themselves due solely to the irrational African policy
of the prime ministerships of the ilk of Anthony Blair and
Gordon Brown. The elected henchmen of New Labour should
be hunted down and isolated for ever and a day for what
they've done to what was once me beloved and lovely Eng-
land. They have rob me in broad daylight of my very own
country that I have been forced now to share against my will
and instinct with all manner of foreign and alien people that
Blair and Brown seem always to love while I utterly detest
them all. I don’t want to share my own country with any-
body else other than with my very own English people …
That, I really only wish to do. Send everybody else
back to where they bloody belong ...
--
Photo in shop window that I've turned
and used by my own graphic design.
--
Do they ever check to see what dangerous diseases
and/or criminal records such immigrants and foreigners
may have before New Labour just widely opens the door
to let them in to freely bring with them all their deadly
diseases and re-curring criminal activities with them? And
who gave New Labour the elected authority to flood and
saturate my country with such lowcasts without first
obtaining the consent and will of the British people?
--
I’m not going to throw a lot of statistics at you, but here
are a few that tells something of the immigration onslaught
brought upon us by New Labour. Under hideous An-
thony Blair, almost 1 million British-issued EU passports
were granted to Third World immigrants in the UK over
the past period of ten years. One in five babies born in UK
are to immigrant and/or foreign mothers. The number of
children also born out of wedlock by such outsiders in the
UK is at an all time high. No wonder our maternity wards
cannot cope easily with any more pregnant immigrants and
EU foreigners, who can then obtain British benefits for the
child that oftentimes goes into their pocket and not always
into the mouth of the hungry child.
--
Last year, 281.000 asylum seekers flooded the country
mostly from Africa and the Middle East. An estimated half-
a-million illegal immigrants are at present walking around
freely in the UK to do their thing like murdering, robbing,
and assaulting us. Yet, New Labour just denies such things.
--
From my informal observation post at London's
Theatreland, I am amazed at the number of mentally-
ill immigrants and foreigners I see almost daily walking
the streets aimlessly. They're broken and lost people,
who should never have been admitted to England in the
first place. But again they are without first checking
the mental status of such ill-immigrants. Also, I see in-
creasingly those who are not working and are perhaps
homeless or displaced due to hopeless cases of severe
alcoholism and bedevilling drug addiction. Once
they're here, we are forced to take care of them. But,
why should we? As I've said before, England cannot
and should not be "The Nanny of the World," anymore.
We've had a bellyfull of it, haven't we? I think so ...
--
By the time someone yelled “NO … Nooooooo,”
I’d already taken my pictures at the London
headquarters of The Somalia Order of Cherubim
and Seraphim. So sorry, deeeeeeeeear folks …
The Order is headed by the autocephalous
primate known as "His Most Eminence Baba
Aladura E. Olu Okeyemi, JP." He's also
called "Moses Orimolade VII."

--

The African Diaspora should not become the burden of the 21st century white man. But old leftist folks like Blair and Brown have taken it upon themselves to burden and thrust such upon the British nation come hell or high water. The African Diaspora is a global phenomenon that brings with it all that is not good for the West and The First World, despite the arguement that such a diaspora brings economic benefits to the countries that host such immigrants. Such is absolute rubblish, if we look at what its done so badly to the housing infrastructure, educational standards, and social cohension that once existed so well when we were a relatively immigrant-free nation. Skyrocketing murder rate, black-on-black, and black-on-white crime is everywhere in England now. Immigrant youth gangs also plague us that stems from the tribal violence and attitudes especially of rural Africans. They bring with them all the baggage that damages the new society to which they are admitted, either legally or illegally. Unlike the Jewish Diaspora of the past, today's immigrants are primarily economic migrants and not the persecuted ones of the Nazi tyranny. Indeed, I suspect that many of the so-called asylum seekers in the UK thesedays are no more than just manipulative phonies that New Labour first encouraged and is now biting its own tongue at such bangwagon immigrants. Yet, we are again forced to feed and clothe such phonies without swiftly sending them back to where they first belong and not to be a continuing burden on the British taxpayer. Will New Labour ever listen? Of course not ... Only when it is finally booted out of office will it then listen, but too late.

In the meantime, immigrant and foreigner weddings will continue to flourish. Our crime wave will continue to go up and up. Our nation will still be flooded with more and more useless immigrants. Our schools and society will continue to go downhill by the radical changes to the point that we become more and more Afro-Britain or "The New Zululand."

And finally, I feel more and more like a foreigner in my own country than ever before. I am now under constant and growing threat from those who I didn't invited or want in my English homeland. One day they'll become the majority in London alone -- just check their immigrant fertility rates -- and the ilk of Blair and Brown will be so happy with their fat government pensions while the city burns like never before since the Great Fire of London ... all the immigrants and foreigners have then become British citizens and all the original British citizens will have then become the bloody foreigners in what once their own country. It's coming and make no mistake about it ... England is doomed at each step of its broken identity and its broken society that will never heal to its former glory and civility that was my beloved homeland and now taken away from me by the raw radicals and screaming leftists of Britain's shameless New Labour. To hell with them all, I say ...

Truly, Uncle Monty. +John Henry Newman, 1890-2oo8.

--

"Every where I turn now in England, I cannot escape New Labour’s mindless and criminal mass immigration. Our schools, our hospitals, our parks, our prisons, our courts, our local government, our housing estates, our swimming pools, our streets, our shopping centres, our churches, our neighbourhoods, our maternity wards, our car boot sales, our bus stations, our mental institutions, our public transport, our leisure centres, our GP surgeries, our asylum and refugee units, our funeral homes, our gratis NHS services, our post offices, our ASDA and Tesco food stores, our pubs, and our very way of life, are now invaded and mostly grabbed for free by such derelick and useless outsiders. And still more of them are coming under New Labour by the boatloads, the trainloads, the planeloads and the busloads at every turn either by fair or foul. While New Labour applause itself, I bitterly cry. They're taken my country and now made it closely "Afro-Britain." I just detest the sight and loudness of it all. I really do." You wrote that in an early piece. You are correct except for including pubs in the list. I don't see the English pub that I go to every few nights a week with many others from other places except my locals. I live in a small community in Kent. We do have a few Poles and no more that two or three black people who come once or now and then. I read your follow up story on immigration. Much like you I don't like it at all. I used to vote for Labour. I have not decided who I may vote for in the next election. However, I can tell you now who I will not be voting for again. Take a guess? Keep the good work up. Like you say, "give them hell ... " England forever, Tony Cummings. 13 Aug. 2008.

***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The immigrants you refer to are human. They are not all bad people.
Crimes are done by every type of human. I do not like what things you write. You live in your own world. The UK is the home of immigrants. They live to find a better life for their young. I am
a UK Citzen. Call me an immigrant no more. I am like you
now even if you do not like foreigners. Stop saying bad words
for people of colour. Put away your
bad words. I have never done a crime. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Nice day - Uncle Monty you're brilliant. Tell Mr. Mosio he still is not BRITISH. Tell him to come off real. Where we live close to Brum we cannot call England our real home.
I am closed-in by every Labour action against working class white Brits. My best to you mate.
F. Burton, Solihull.